The LEXIN LX-SMART iLED Pro kit allows you to light up your motorcycle or ATV like no other system on the marketplace. With heavy-duty marine grade insulation over the backing strips for the LEDs, quality wiring, and included heat shrink tubing for the plug and play connectors, our light kits will outlast any other self-install LED kit made. Allows for the system to stay powered on for 3 hours when powered by the battery with the accessory line on a switched power circuit, so that you can park with the lights on, and walk away. It will not completely drain the battery! If the battery ever drops below 10 volts, the system will shut itself off.
Installation is easy:
- Clean all surfaces to remove any oil or dirt so that the 3M adhesive can get a good grip.
- Determine where you want to place each strip, and how you are going to route the wires to the harness and CPU.
- Peel the backing from each strip and press firmly in place for about 30 seconds.
- Hide the wires from view and fasten securely in place – extra zip ties may be needed.
- Plug all the connectors together in the harness, and connect the harness to the CPU.
- Connect the CPU power leads – Red to battery positive, black to battery negative, and (optional) white to a switched power source. If you don’t use a switched power source, connect white to battery positive.
The LX-SMART iLED Pro kit offers peace of mind in your purchase with a 1-year warranty. See the warranty information in the manual for full details.
- 10 strips, 4.5 inches long, ½ inch wide, 1/8 inch thick, with 6 RGB LEDs per strip, connected to a 5 foot lead with a 4-wire connector.
- 1 harness with a single 4-wire connector on one side, and 10 4-wire connectors on the other, 2 feet long.
- 1 Bluetooth enabled CPU box
- 1 3-button wired remote control
- Accessory kit containing hook & loop adhesive backed tape (for mounting CPU), heat shrink tubing for covering all connectors, crimp terminals for battery connection (optional) and a small supply of zip-ties
- Instructions for using the remote control application
- Maximum current draw, 60 LEDs at full brightness: 800mA (equal to 10 4.5inch strips)
- Current draw when “off”: 2mA
- Supports a maximum of 600 LEDs (equal to 100 4.5inch strips)
- Note: Additional LED strips in various lengths are available, please contact us for more details.