LX-A4 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Communicator Headset, Intercom up to 4 Riders, 1200 Meter Range, with Remote Control - Dual Package
Availability: Out of stock
- The LX-A4 includes a remote control to allow for safe operation without ever having to remove your hands from the controls. Answer and reject calls, switch communication between riders, adjust volume, and more all within reach on the grip-mounted remote!
- The LX-A4 also provides one of the longest intercom ranges available with a unit-to-unit range of up to 1200 meters – almost 3/4 of a mile range! Conditions and visibility may affect range.
- Up to 4 LA-R4 units can be connected for rider-to-rider communications, and with up to 8 hours of talk time, the LX-A4 can be used all day long for longer rides with a small group of friends, or just with a passenger.
- Bluetooth v2.1 connectivity offers the ability to listen to music, receive turn-by-turn voice navigation, and make/receive calls via Headset Profile (HFP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP) and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP).
The LX-A4 is designed to keep you connected to your passenger or up to 3 riders over longer distances for voice conversations with a 1200 meter (3/4 mile) range. Share the experience, warn of upcoming hazards, or just carry on a regular conversation with your riding partners. With our high performance speakers and Bluetooth v2.1 connectivity, enjoy crystal clear audio for listening to music, audio navigation, or hands-free telephone conversations when connected to a Bluetooth capable device or mobile phone. This communicator also comes standard with a handlebar mounted remote to make operation easy and safe.
The LX-A4 can connect to other Bluetooth devices supporting HSP/HFP (Headset Profile/Hands Free Profile) and A2DP (Advance Audio Distribution Profile). HSP/HFP is standard in all phones with Bluetooth features. Almost all Bluetooth MP3 players, smartphones, and audio dongles support A2DP to send stereo audio to Bluetooth headsets like the LEXIN LX-A4.
Easy Installation for Most Helmets
The LX-A4 will fit onto various types of helmets using the included bracket and clamp. Slide the clamp between the shell and EPS cushion, and secure to the bracket with the included screws. Tighten securely using the included tool. If desired, the 3M Scotch double-sided adhesive may be used to affix the bracket directly to the surface of the helmet. The adhesive backed speaker covers will securely hold the speakers in place within the speaker pockets of most helmets behind the cushions.
The LX-A4 offers peace of mind in your purchase with a 1-year warranty. See the warranty information in the manual for full details.
- LX-A4 Communicator Unit
- Mounting Bracket with steel clamp, 2 screws, and tool
- Scotch 3M double-sided adhesive for surface mount
- Rechargeable Remote control with clamps
- Boom microphone and 36mm diameter high performance slim speakers
- AC Wall charger
- USB to 2.5mm jack cable for charging
- User Manual
- Full duplex intercom communications
- Working distance: Up to 1200 meters for intercom
- Auto-answer mobile phone and intercom calls
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Headset Profile (HFP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion/Polymer Battery
- 8 hours talk time
- 120 hours standby time
- Waterproof design for all weather use
- 2.5mm port for charging
- 3.5 mm port for speakers and microphone
- Dimensions: 5cm high, 8.5cm long, 2cm thick