LEXIN Electronics, Inc. is pleased to announce our latest Motorcycle Helmet Communicator Headset/Intercom, the LX-T2, with a brand new, proprietary, noise cancellation chip built in for clearer voice communication! Designed to keep you connected to your passenger or another rider over longer distances for voice conversations with an 800 meter (nearly 1/2 mile) range. Share the experience, warn of upcoming hazards, or just carry on a regular conversation with your riding partner. With our new, high performance speakers and Bluetooth v3.0 connectivity, enjoy crystal clear audio for listening to music, audio navigation, or hands-free telephone conversations when connected to a Bluetooth capable device or mobile phone. This new communicator also comes standard with both a boom microphone or button style microphone to make mounting easier in more types of helmets. The buttons are large and easy to feel, even when wearing gloves, and placement makes it easy to control the functions.
- NEW Ultra-Clear, proprietary, advanced noise cancellation technology removes wind noise for crystal clear communications, even above 120KPH (75 MPH).
- NEW high-performance speakers provide louder volume than ever before, and mount easily in most full face and open face helmets.
- NEW interchangeable microphones – allows you the choice between a boom microphone for open face or flip-face (convertible) helmets, or a button microphone for full face helmets.
- Bluetooth v3.0 connectivity to listen to music, receive turn-by-turn voice navigation, and make/receive calls via Headset Profile (HFP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP) and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP).
- Full duplex rider-to-rider communication with a range of 800 meters (nearly 1/2 mile).
- 2 LX-T2 Communicator Units
- 2 Mounting Brackets with steel clamps, 4 screws, and tool
- Scotch 3M double-sided adhesive for surface mount
- 2 Button microphones
- 2 Boom microphones
- 36mm diameter high performance slim speakers
- 2 5v 500mA wall charger
- 2 USB A to micro-USB cable for charging
- User Manual
Thanks to Bluetooth v3.0 and an advanced noise cancellation technology, the LX-T2 offers the best audio quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. The intuitive button operations make the LX-T2 a perfect companion for motorcycle helmets.
The LX-T2 can connect to other Bluetooth devices supporting HSP/HFP (Headset Profile/Hands Free Profile) and A2DP (Advance Audio Distribution Profile). HSP/HFP is standard in all phones with Bluetooth features. Almost all Bluetooth MP3 players, smartphones, and audio dongles support A2DP to send stereo audio to Bluetooth headsets like the LEXIN LX-T2.
Easy Installation for Most Helmets
The LX-T2 will fit onto various types of helmets using the included bracket and clamp. Slide the clamp between the shell and EPS cushion, and secure to the bracket with the included screws. Tighten securely using the included tool. If desired, the 3M Scotch double-sided adhesive may be used to affix the bracket directly to the surface of the helmet. The adhesive backed speaker covers will securely hold the speakers in place within the speaker pockets of most helmets behind the cushions.
The LX-T2 offers peace of mind in your purchase with a 1-year warranty. See the warranty information in the manual for full details.
- Full duplex intercom communications
- Working distance: Up to 800 meters for intercom
- Auto-answer mobile phone and intercom calls
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Headset Profile (HFP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion/Polymer Battery
- 8-12 hours talk time
- 180 hours standby time
- Waterproof design for all weather use
- Micro-USB port for charging
- 3.5 mm port for speakers and microphone
- Dimensions: 5cm high, 8.5cm long, 2cm thick
- Type: Dynamic Speakers
- Magnet: Inner Rare Earth
- Impedance: 16 ohm +/- 15%
- Sensitivity: 120+/-5db (1cm, at 0.179v / 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 100-5KHz
- Rated input power: 20mW
- Maximum input power: 30mW
- Size: 36mm dia., 6.3mm thick
- Transducer type: Electret Condenser
- Impedance: Max. 2.2 KΩ 1KHz (RL = 2.2 KΩ)
- Sensitivity: -52 +/- 3db RL = 2.2K Vs = 2.0V (0db = 1V/Pa, 2cm)
- Directivity: Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 100-10KHz
- Standard Operating Voltage: 2.0-10.0V
- Current Consumption: Max. 0.5mA
- S/N Ratio: More than 60db
- Size: 6.0mm dia., 5.0mm thick